Summer festival – July 25th
Invitation to everyone who sees him/herself as a part of Calvary Chapel Freiburg to celebrate with us at 3 pm. After it hasn’t been possible for a while, we are happy to once again celebrate our summer festival with you, as well as having conversations and fellowship.
- On the big SOLA meadow next to the Hofgut Wöpplinsberg north of Emmendingen. Remember that you cannot drive your car all the way to the meadow, but only to the parking lot and that you have to walk the last bit.
- You can either go there by car, by train and walk from the train station in Emmendingen (30 min.) or by bike (the bike tour starts at 1:30 pm at the ‘Platz der alten Synagoge’).
What you have to bring:
- Dinnerware (cutlery, cups, plates, etc.)
What you can bring:
- Dessert e.g. cake
- Frisbee, football, soccer ball, games, etc.
What we’ll bring:
- Meat, sausages
Order of Events:
- 1:30 pm: Start of bike tour at ‘Platz der alten Synagoge’
- 3:00 pm: Coffee and cake from a buffet
- 5:30 pm: Bbq
- 7:30 pm: Bonfire
To the glory of God, we desire to see people in Freiburg and beyond reached with the gospel of Jesus to Christ, to see them become committed disciples of Jesus Christ who worship God, love their church, and serve their city.